As I am know for my exploring behaviour I cannot see my life without exploring the unknow. Because I have been prohibited by unbelievable amounts of homework I have seen myself unable to plan any new explorations. However, a week ago I have climbed The Stairs and I have been able to have a broad view of the surroundings of our Home. With my binocluars I have seen fasinating things, such as a vast population of a different Mega Orsi, and mostly the undiscoverd Rock, which I shall explore more thouroughy this weekend.
Hereby I ask anyone who is interested in joining me in the noble goal to be ready at 8 o'clock on Sunday Morning, the date to be the 6 th of October in the year 2007. Be sure to have binoclars, good shoes and lots of good ideas about exploring!
Thursday, 4 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me, enjoying the view
Here I was searching our home
No comments:
Post a Comment