Monday, 8 October 2007

The Exploration of the surroundings of the Rots

As said already in the post before this one, the Rots was my new goal of exploration. I already knew that its location whas north-east to North-EastEast. As I haven't got a proper compass I have to use an old one which has air bubbles but nontheless it did serve it purpose as good as it good, for I found the Rots at the place that it was supposted to be, North-East! To reach the startpoint of expedition Rots whe, that is Stanley and I, had to pass through hostile territory. The hostile territory whas habited by the very territorial Homo Quasi Sapiens and mostly Neanderthal, which is thus a scary bussiness to pass them. After a rather long journey through Neanderthal territory whe had reached the end of the living territory and the mountains laid open in frond of us. Whe were amazed by the amound of trees that grew on them for the mountain that whe had explored before contained no trees at all. Whe still pasted through a small Neanderthal Settleling which contained a high amount of domesticated wolves, for which I am rather scared.
Once whe set foot on the mountain whe felt that whe would reach the top of the first mountain for sure, but whe weren't very sure about the fact that whe would reach the real goal. For an hour whe walked upon the rather bushy wastelands higher and higher, harldy allowing ourselfs to rest for whe were filled with hope and will of reaching higher grounds. Our first break went accompaniend with a view through the binocluars in hope to find our Home, which whe didn't find. After our break whe were filled with new power and hope, for before whe were sure that whe would have to return soon. Whe walked higher and higher, being more filled with scratches than before. It felt healthy, walking up a mountain, being one with the body and setting one step after another with only one goal: reaching the top of the first mountain. Sweat rolled from my face and I was very happy with the fact that I had worn a airy t-shirt so that the sweat served it purpose: to cool down the body.
More news later.

No comments:

Me, enjoying the view

Me, enjoying the view
Here I was searching our home

These shall join me on my new exploration of the Rots

These shall join me on my new exploration of the Rots