As I was not able to finishe the telling of my new discoveries and I had to stop at that sudden moment, I shall post the rest in a new post...as you now read.
I was feeling good when I was climbing up and with the hope that springs till eternity in humans, ofcourse only when good care is taken to the fountain out of which is springs, grew stronger as the higher my companion and I went the better the view became and the closer whe came to our goal. However, the human body can only stand activities such as climbing for a rediculously short period, so afther 2 hours of climbing upwards, my companion and I had to enjoy the view and leave the Rots unexplored...or at least till I would return for further exploration... Whe turned round an round, taking all details in our minds as pictures and when my companion sheltered below a tree to cool down I saw, to my greatest fear, a homo neandertalis waving from the depth at us. And as fear only grows under sertain surcomstance and with food the knowledge of the subject of fear...mine grew. As I am rediculously afraid of a species that are called dogs by the locals, and better known as domesticated wolves. I knew from earlier exploration done by my clever and cunningly brained fellow explorers that in the valley from where the Neanderthal man waived at us, a shepperd lived with his frightening wolves. Thus I was very sure that this was the rather bad temperd shepperd and as I was afraid of the wolves I ran down to my companion, who did not share my fear for she had not got the knowledge to feed it. I however had only one will, to go down as soon as possible for I was afraid of the fact that the wolves might be sent up to hunt us. Whe went down as soon as our already painfull feet let us, and as the view grew smaller and smaller the hope that had driven us up the mountain failed more and more so did our speed and our mood. By the time that whe were almost again in hostile territory, that whe now considerd rather safe compaired the the fearing fear of being hunted by mad wolves, our mood had sunk as deep as it could get. My feet were sore and I couldn't set a step anymore, but however the choice of stopping was not available. Whe had to continue walking till our home was reached. Before whe exited the mountain whe found the whole and rather undamaged shell of a dwarf turtle. That had made our first discovery worth an article for a dwarf turtle hadn't been discoverd yet. Whe walked and walked through hostile territory whilst the mega orsi ran and ran next to us upon the Road, and our feet became more and more sore....but yet, whe managed and whe came home with the new discoveries that whe had encounterd upon the Mountain, and with the idea of planning a new exploration in the next two weeks...as soon as all the blisters would have been gone!
Saturday, 13 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me, enjoying the view
Here I was searching our home
No comments:
Post a Comment